Online Physio Video Consultations
Are you an injured runner? Need specialist advice, fast?
- London Running Physio have been using online, video consultations for over a year and this has become an increasingly vital way of providing access to physiotherapy in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- A video consultation will thoroughly cover all areas of a standard face to face physiotherapy appointment and makes use of standardised orthopaedic test procedures to arrive at a clinical diagnosis to allow an effective treatment plan to be put in place.
- Despite online physiotherapy, also known as Telehealth, appointments only coming into the mainstream in light of the COVID-19 situation, this mode of delivering physiotherapy has been utilised for years and has been shown to be very effective. A recent systematic review by Cottrell and colleagues (2017) concluded that ‘telerehabilitation appears to be effective and comparable to conventional methods of healthcare delivery for the improvement of physical function and pain in a variety of musculoskeletal conditions’
- If you have an injury concern and need help please get in touch.
Book an online video consultation with me.
- Choose a time that works for you, and connect easily online.
- We’ll be able to talk about your injury face to face.
- All you need is wifi, a laptop with a webcam, or a smartphone.
How it works:
- Online Physio appointments options:
- 30 mins = £50 (ideal for follow-up appointments or to carryout a brief assessment to decide on the most appropriate treatment).
- 45 mins = £75 (ideal for an in-depth follow-up appointment or the assessment & treatment of more simple, single joint problems)
- 60 mins = £100 (ideal for a comprehensive assessment & treatment plan to be put in place)
- We’ll be using ‘Zoom’-it’s really similar to using Skype.
Book your online physio appointment via the appointment page.
You’ll receive an email confirming your booking and a separate email with your Zoom video link for the appointment.
Not sure if your problem is suitable for help via video?
Just ask: firstname.lastname@example.org